There were 75 participants from Thailand, Uganda, Senegal, DRC, Tanzania, Mozambique, Ukraine, to name a few of the countries represented.
Below are the links to the presentations and summary:
- Webinar Summary
- Key adolescent clinical and service delivery recommendations, WHO
- Global Standards for quality health care services, WHO
- ‘Taking them forever and taking them on time’: The treatment and care needs of adolescents living with HIV, Y+ Consultation
- HIV treatment and care services for adolescents: A situational analysis of 218 facilities in 23 sub-Saharan African countries, PATA
- Service delivery interventions to improve adolescents' linkage, retention and adherence to antiretroviral therapy and HIV care, LSTM