Thank you for your interest! The Adolescent Girls and Young Women Learning Collaborative offers an opportunity to:
- Contribute to the development of a robust community to share knowledge and improve the health and wellbeing of adolescent girls and young women (AGYW)
- Co-create webinars and nominate webinar topics
- Receive invitations to webinars
- Contribute to a blog or share your publications
- Join the adolescent girls and young women virtual discussion group and connect with experts and programme implementers from around the world
- Receive the latest updates on adolescent girls and young women data, innovation, events and grants
To join, please complete the registration form and respond to a 5-minute survey on how the Adolescent Girls and Young Women Learning Collaborative can advance your learning objectives. For any other questions or comments, please contact us.
Please help us spread the word and share the information about the Adolescent Girls and Young Women Learning Collaborative with your network.