A total of 105 participants from Uganda, Nepal, Iran, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Kenya, and many other countries attended the webinar on March 9th which featured new research on PMTCT and pediatric treatment presented at CROI 2017.
The links to the webinar, presentations, and webinar summary are below:
- Adverse Birth Outcomes Differ by ART Regiment from Conception in Botswana
- HIV Incidence, cascade, and testing among mothers in Western Kenya
- Effect of point-of-care early infant diagnosis on retention of patients and rates of antiretroviral therapy initiation in primary health care clinics: a cluster-randomised trial in Mozambique
- HIV infected Children with Severe Acute Malnutrition Early Versus Delayed ART Initiation
- CROI 2017 Summary of PMTCT and Pediatric HIV abstracts
- Webinar Summary