Explore our modules
This toolkit is a collection of resources to help plan and scale up HIV prevention programmes with adolescent and young key populations (AYKP)—people aged 10-24 who belong to one or more of the following cohorts:
- young sex workers (aged 18 and above)
- sexually exploited children (younger than age 18)
- adolescent boys and young men who have sex with men
- transgender or gender non-conforming individuals
- young people who inject drugs
For detailed definitions of these terms, please see the Glossary.